The Second Defends The First - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
The Second Defends The First
The Second Amendment is not about hunting and never has been. Our Founding Fathers knew that one day those who hate the Constitution would one day seize power, and tyranny would once again rear it's ugly head. Those who seek unlimited power can't stand an armed civilian population, but that's just what our Constitution provides - our right to keep and bear arms. Never before have all of our rights been under such daily attack. This shirt is a reminder that without the Second Amendment, all of our other rights would quickly be a thing of the past.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|