1776 Declaration Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
1776 Declaration of Independence T-Shirt!
The words on this shirt taken from the Declaration of Independence show the one thing that was perhaps most important of all when they endeavored to form a new nation and take this step that would undoubtedly lead to war against the most mighty military power in the world - faith and reliance on each other. Their belief that what they did was just and supported by God, that Divine Providence would protect them, gave them strength. I do believe that Divine Providence has helped this nation in the past and will always so long as most of us hold to our Founding beliefs. Some that come to mind, the sudden fog that allowed General Washington and his men to cross the river undetected by the British. Our victory in WW2. And I believe Trump becoming president and steering us away from Globalism is another.
They also entrusted each other with their very lives, honor and their entire futures. If this failed, they were all doomed. Not only would there be no new nation, they would all be hanged. They had to rely on each other, or all was lost. I pains me to see how our Founders are portrayed in schools today. If you feel as strongly about the sacrifice these men made as I do, I hope you will enjoy this shirt.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
FREE SHIPPING in USA
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|